This is a gentle reminder of the opportunity to publish state-of-the-art research focussed on outcome research and patient-centered care in allergy and clinical immunology for a special collection in the Clinical & Experimental Allergy journal. We welcome the submission of State-of-the-Art Reviews, Systematic reviews, Hypothesis, Perspectives, Clinical Trials, and Original Research articles that will narrow the existing knowledge gaps in the field. Systematic reviews are particularly encouraged. Below are some suggested sub-topics to review in potential manuscripts:
- Cost-effectiveness analysis and outcome data demonstrating feasibility of clinical facilities, services and/or interventions
- Integrated care pathways and assessment of services delivery effectiveness and patient satisfaction
- Patient access to healthcare and/or disparity in healthcare delivery
- Patient-Centered Care and patient-reported outcome measures research
- Demonstrating evidence of need for a COS and/or identifying potential list of outcomes
- Development and/or validation of tools for use in research and clinical practice
Please respond to this email if you would like to discuss an idea, or initiate a project on one of the above mentioned topics.